• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

4 x 13" Capri Laser Wheels & Nuts

moochofun

Folks,

Before I get on my fleebay account, I thought I'd give you guys first oppurtunity at my 13" 4 spoke Capri Laser wheels that i have for sale (4 of them). They have been powdercoated a bright silver. I'm sure you all know what they look like but if not reply to this add and I'll take some photos. Dang internet police at work won't allow me to it now :angry:

All wheels are in good condition with no kerbing, dents or buckles. No tyres on them though - cheaper postage!

If anybody's interested I'll find out how much postage will be (I'm up on the East Coast of Scotland and doesn't seem to be any Westies up here at all :( )

*edit* I forgot to say that they come with the nuts too :)

I've not got a price in mind so open to offers.

I also have a set of 15" TSW wheels c/w near new Yokohama's that I'll take some pictures of later and post up soon if anyone's interested in them also :t-up: .

do you know what offset wheels are please thanks keith

do you know what offset wheels are please thanks keith

couple of sets Ive got im sure are et 18   ;)

they are ET19....

got the same/similar wheels on mine

They are stamped on the front of one of the 4 spokes

HTH

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.