• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Genuine pair of standard seats

JulianE

cars013.jpgPair of genuine westfield seats with runners,used but not for long,there is two marks on the passenger seat base where they have been stood on top of each other however marks  measures about 6mm at most .These are not high back seats rear of seat can be hinged forward.I am looking for offers around £150 for pair,I will not post due to weight however I would travel to meet within 30 miles of my postcode(gl15 6lx).

I have had interest in just the runners so if anyone wants to make an offer for the seats only by all means give me a shout,or make me an offer full stop for seats and runners,I will negotiate accordingly..........

Any takers,make me an offer they have got to go,available with or without seat runners,have buyer for seat runners make me an offer on the seats......

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.