Parts Coming up for sale

Buzz Billsberry

Dave - I sent you a PM ref a new exhaust manifold a few weeks ago and I heard diddly back!

These have been gathering dust in the cellar of the house. I need to take photos etc and think on prices etc it will be in the next week so if you have any interest let me know cos' that will spur me on to get the stuff photographed and put up for sale

Buzz

:D  Hi BUZZZZZZ

I'm Looking for a vx exhaust manifold :bangshead:

Sorry Dave sold it

Buzz

Group: WSCC Member

Posted on: Mar. 19 2007,10:36        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(John @ Mar. 19 2007,09:10)

Buzz,

I think he meant where is it advertised elsewhere.

John

I think he did too!

we know there in the cellar but not were else they are advertised it says so in your ad. the prices i know are not you have been shown interest in these items and you did say

These have been gathering dust in the cellar of the house. I need to take photos etc and think on prices etc it will be in the next week so if you have any interest let me know cos' that will spur me on to get the stuff photographed and put up for sale

the items have got a lot of interest and the item a friend wanted has now sold my response was put to spur you on to put prices up not because i cant read your ad

:sheep:  :sheep:

Leon, I'm not interested in the dry sump. However, despite being the first to state an interest in it, I was apparently 3rd in the queue... I'm fairly new to this forum but clearly things are done differently on here than on others such as Migweb.

Leon, I'm not interested in the dry sump. However, despite being the first to state an interest in it, I was apparently 3rd in the queue... I'm fairly new to this forum but clearly things are done differently on here than on others such as Migweb.

Might be that peope had pm'd Buzz and not posted on this thread, seen it happen loads before.    :bangshead:

Tony W REF; type 9 to xe housing on ebay if your interested, its not mine and dont know the guy but seen it and seen your ad earlier thought might be of interest thats all.

4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bellhou....iewItem

neo

Might be that peope had pm'd Buzz and not posted on this thread, seen it happen loads before.    

Guilty  :blush:

Pm'd Buzz but never got round to putting a post on this thread. as was busy at the time.

(So apologies - Now you can slate me all you want!)

Might be that peope had pm'd Buzz and not posted on this thread, seen it happen loads before.    

Pm'd Buzz but never got round to putting a post on this thread. as was busy at the time.

No worries mate - I don't know people on here yet or how things work so just thought I might have been cruelly swept aside  :down:

Group: WSCC Member

Posted on: Mar. 19 2007,10:36        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(John @ Mar. 19 2007,09:10)

Buzz,

I think he meant where is it advertised elsewhere.

John

I think he did too!

we know there in the cellar but not were else they are advertised it says so in your ad. the prices i know are not you have been shown interest in these items and you did say

the items have got a lot of interest and the item a friend wanted has now sold my response was put to spur you on to put prices up not because i cant read your ad

:sheep:  :sheep:

And the point is I haven't the time at the moment to sit down and look at wot they are worth thats why I haven't put any prices and they won't be any prices up this week as I'm racing at donington on sunday so My weekend is now full

and thanks for statintg the obviuos about a lot of interest and in future say what you mean and don't fanny about

Buzz

No worries mate - I don't know people on here yet or how things work so just thought I might have been cruelly swept aside  :down:

Get a grip boys. I look at my emails as thats the thing I have most contact cos' of work etc and not the the postings.Anyway I've been in contact with Leon and indeed he was the 1st cronologically speaking and I have pm'd him

Thanks for your interest

Buzz

higgsti Your the easiest guy I've ever wound up on this web site far,far,far to easy  ;)  ;)

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.