Tour of Classic Team Lotus Works

PaulSpurgeon

I have been in touch with classic team Lotus and they have a few spaces on their works tour on 21st March at 6.00pm. This lasts about 2 hours and sounds an interesting visit which includes a Pit stop Wheel Challenge, Cap and Poster in the £30.00 per head price. Their premises are located at Potash Lane, Hethel, Norfolk, NR14 9EY.

If you are interested in the tour then please let me know ASAP as I now only have a couple of spaces left.

If you may be interested in a tour later in the year then let me know as well and I will see what can be arranged.

Paul

Am looking forward to drooling over the gorgeous machinery Clive Chapman has in his collection :D  :t-up:

Well done Paul for organising it! :t-up:

Only a couple of weeks to go and just a couple of places left. Still time if you fancy this visit.

Paul

BTTT

Only just over a week to go but still time if you would like to join in  :D