• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Good pics Capt!!

Scary Tyre flwx Huey!

Top day, top track.

Scary thunder storm in a tent!! Nearly got in the Captains Trawler :laugh:

Scary thunder storm in a tent!! Nearly got in the Captains Trawler  

That could have been risky, i'm not safe after three bottles of lager you know!  :oops:  :oops:

hows the vids coming on captain?

I'm leaving that to Pete. I've veiwed the footage of much truthfullness, and did manage to catch your slide into the hairpin before the lens got too oily!  ;)  ;)  

How much were the pics from the circuit Simon, and do you have a contact for the photographer?

How much were the pics from the circuit Simon, and do you have a contact for the photographer?

a full c.d with around thirty on was 30 quid, didnt get a name but during the breifing the guy on the right propping the door up with his shoulder was the snapper,  some info on the back of the box www.trackphoto.co.uk - info@sdimaging.co.uk -01303 256666 - 07930316601, might be some good to you

May have a go at a spot of editing tonight.

I've had a an idea.

lightbulb%20idea.jpg

A good days viewing, quite enjoyed the spectating actually, took quite a few piccies.

Not so good was the lake in my tent at 2am in the morning when I needed to take a pi55, thought my tent had set sail for hall bends at one point.

Captain was buzzing on the way back, think he had a good day. The old Pinto keeps on proving his point, getting sick of the lectures. :p Still needs to stick a dunnell in it :angry:

As the others have said what an excellent day, unlike my last visit to Cadwell when the brakes only lasted 1 session. Only problem I had besides the engine oil getting rather hot, was I broke the socket in my Camcorder for the bullet cam so no incar footage  :(

bl**** shattered now, just under 4 hours to get home (by 5 mins), luckly I have tomorrow off work as well to recover and unload the cars.

Temps were well up today Rob, our wee Blade always runs quite hot but it was especially bad today

Would prefer it running hot than wet though  ;)

Yes glad is was warm rather than wet.

I saw at least 111 degree oil temp. so I think I do need the oil cooler after all.

im getting another set of rims for some of them slicks not so much for grip but obliterated my fronts yesterday after 300 ish road miles and cadwell and 048s arnt cheap:bangshead:.oil didnt go above 87 all day :D  .that lightning was bad got to sleep after after 3oclock than up at seven woken by some geordies

I saw 140 Degrees oil temp most of the afternoon!

Just as well I was running Miller CFS10W-60 which is rated to 150 deg.

Either that or my gauge is mis-reading.

Guess I may need an oil cooler too!

I saw 140 Degrees oil temp most of the afternoon!

Just as well I was running Miller CFS10W-60 which is rated to 150 deg.

Either that or my gauge is mis-reading.

Guess I may need an oil cooler too!

140 degrees  :suspect:

Higgsti, we'll call it quits for being kept awake by some flat cap whippet toting folks  ;)

was it geordies or tinsiders  :suspect:  :suspect:

im getting another set of rims for some of them slicks

slicks and garlic bread is the future  :p  :p