• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Various Parts

Simon H

Having a clear out so if any of these parts are of use please make an offer before I put them onto Ebay.

Sierra XR4x4 viscous LSD. 3.6:1 ratio. Needs a good clean but was fine with no whining when in the car, had about 80k on the clock.

Sold

Cortina uprights with hubs for refurb. Need cleaning, painting and bearings cant be guaranteed so I would change them too.

Sold.

M16 calipers. These had been reconditioned before I had them. Ran for about 200 miles on my car before fitting 4 pots. They were fine when removed and come with some good used pads.

£30 the pair.

Set old, very old circa 1986, VDO gauges. Speedo, tacho, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel level. Bezels all need repainting and no senders. They all worked fine when removed. Maybe of use if you have an old car with mismatched dials.

Sold.

All items plus post or collection from Suffolk. The diff and uprights best collected as it will cost a lot to post these.

Edited to ad; Pictures available if needed.

Cheers,

Simon

i,ll take the diff Simon. let me know where to send the money or cash on collection.

Picture would be nice to check the shaft connections

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.