• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Factory Tour

Crash Override

Hi to you all,

I'm still trying to find my feet with being your new AO so a few things are taking there time, like compiling a list of what we are up to through the year so please bare with me.

Some of you have expressed the wish to visit the Westfield Factory, so I have spoken to Holly Bond and she has said that we are all welcome to go along for the full tour  of course it would have to be a week day and the date of Thursday 22nd of Feb has come up as it is also the area meet night so we could make a full day of it. She has said the time of 9am if everyone is ok with that. There's a quaint place not far from the factory where we could go for lunch called the crooked house, so I need to know numbers asap to see if they can accomodate us. Then maybe a bit of a senic drive back to the highwayman in time for the meet. Could be your first chance of the year to have a blast out in the Westfield and take it home.

Hope you are able to make it as it would be a great day out.

Malc.

There's a quaint place not far from the factory where we could go for lunch called the crooked house,

Malc great idea hope it works out  ;)

Just one thing The Crooked House albeit crooked because of previous subsidence due to local mineworkings is certainly not the best place for beer or food  ;)  ;)  ;) Its a place for the "tourists"  ;)

If you want a decent pint and food then there are  places 10 times better than the Crooked House  ;)  ;)  :D within spitting distance  ;)  :D

Both these pubs below offer better food and beer and still close  ;)

The Dudley Arms

Himley, Dudley West Midlands,

DY3 4LB

T: 01902 892 223

F: 01902 898 189

Himley House Hotel

Stourbridge Road, Himley, Dudley West Midlands,

DY3 4LD

T: 01902 892 468

F: 01902 892 604

Malc

I am not sure about mid week, I have been round several times before, so I am reluctant to take a day off work. Sorry.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
There's a quaint place not far from the factory where we could go for lunch called the crooked house,

Malc great idea hope it works out  ;)

Just one thing The Crooked House albeit crooked because of previous subsidence due to local mineworkings is certainly not the best place for beer or food  ;)  ;)  ;) Its a place for the "tourists"  ;)

If you want a decent pint and food then there are  places 10 times better than the Crooked House  ;)  ;)  :D within spitting distance  ;)  :D

Both these pubs below offer better food and beer and still close  ;)

The Dudley Arms

Himley, Dudley West Midlands,

DY3 4LB

T: 01902 892 223

F: 01902 898 189

Himley House Hotel

Stourbridge Road, Himley, Dudley West Midlands,

DY3 4LD

T: 01902 892 468

F: 01902 892 604

What's wrong with the Crooked House?! I personally think it serves very good food and the marble rolling up the bar is certainly an interesting sight to see.