• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Build Stands

Steve R

Pair of Westfield build stands for sale.  Steel box-section construction, fold up flat when not in use.

9238.jpeg

Cost £50.53 from Westfield.  Asking £20, buyer collects.  I'm based just outside Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.

Either PM me on here or call 07718 629202 (evenings).

Cheers,

Steve.

Pair of Westfield build stands for sale.  Steel box-section construction, fold up flat when not in use.

I'm based just outside Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve,

can I have 2nd dibs if the sale falls thro?

I'm about 15 miles away with cash burning a hole and my van idly ticking over outside whilst pointed in a Leamington direction... :D  :D

They usually are... Lets just hope it does set a trend

Buzz

They usually are... Lets just hope it does set a trend

Buzz

Hey, hope I've not done the wrong thing here...   ???   I'm not trying to rip anyone off.

There are indeed some sets which go for free on the understanding that they are also then passed on for free.  If I'd got mine FoC then I would of course have passed them on for free.  I'm not making a profit here.

There are also several sets which have been sold in the past.  A quick search reveals:

Here

...and here...

...and here!

Really don't think I'm setting a trend...

:p  :D  ???

PS Stands now sold by the way. ;)

Steve come down off your gilt trip!! I think I got you with that one!!!

Buzz

P.S Top motor!

lippydave

You have P.M.

Many thanks for the build stands Geoff... :)  :)

Oh, and what a lovely Westie you have.....

Super trick homebuilt immobiliser, lovely XE installation with custom handmade plenum, and cam cover.....

Great dash too.....

Convinced me I really do want to build one from scratch after I've finished restoring my Seight.....

Ta muchly for the inexpensive build stands, and expensive inspiration.... :D  :D  :D

lippydave

You have P.M.

Many thanks for the build stands Geoff... :)  :)

Oh, and what a lovely Westie you have.....

Super trick homebuilt immobiliser, lovely XE installation with custom handmade plenum, and cam cover.....

Great dash too.....

Convinced me I really do want to build one from scratch after I've finished restoring my Seight.....

Ta muchly for the inexpensive build stands, and expensive inspiration.... :D  :D  :D

;) Thanks Dave  :D  :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.