for sale

headland blue

Im really sad to say but im haveing to sell my car to fund my house

Its a 2001 narrow body. This was a very long build and no expence spared everything on this car was brand new ive got folders full on recipts for every nut and bolt it was finaly finshed in 2005 so its reg on a 05 plate.

Rite heres her spec everything is brand new from westfield

2001 narrow body in blue

its got a fully rebuilt 1640 cvh with a worked head and a piper cam

Brand new webbers on k&n filters

new leads and pipes

ashley exhaust

ally catch tank

gaz shocks

new brakes with green stuff pads

5 fox rims with new avons

full carpets

leather dash

heater

westfield race seats

williams 4 point

new roof

doors

Ive had most things powder coated on the car all the engine and the bell housing then all the uprights etc. when i built the car i wanted it to be just right thats why it took so long to do im real sad to see it go.

It made 119bhp at wheels so with it been so light it flys

Its got 2200miles on the clock

Its up for 8400ono

I can personally vouch for this car. It flew through it's SVA test and is a credit to Marcus.

We did a photo shoot for Marcus late summer last year and I have pleasure in including these pictures. It's a sad day when one of our own has to sell to fund a house purchase but having met Megan I can see why Marcus is keen for them to get their own place ;)

Headland+Westfield+0058_001.JPG

Headland+Westfield+0004_001.JPG

Headland+Westfield+0016_001.JPG

Headland+Westfield+0024_001.JPG

Headland+Westfield+0037.JPG

Nice to see everyone offering useful comment NOT. Personally I commend Marcus for making this difficult choice. First time buyers have it rough these days. Unlike most, he has a chance to rise some capital.

Jesus Si get a grip!

Buzz

P.S nice car

on a positive note simon only lives up the road and him and carla have offered to lend me there V8 when evenr  im feeling a bit low. :D ps il pick it up tommorow  :p  :p  :p

No problem Marcus, you pop round, top the fluids off, brim the tank, take it for MOT and then stick 12 months ticket on it.... have it back by lunchtime though ;)

i forgot to say il even tax it and put some fuel in it to get you on your way. heres my number 07830298508 :(

Marcus, dude, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What are you thinking, you really need to get this woman of yours under control!! :-)

You will miss it, trust me, and will only have to go buy another one!

Does this mean I have to stand up to AO again?!?!?!?!

DON'T sell it, keep it and join in the fun this year! Trust me I'm a Doctor, I know these things!!

Sorry to see you do it!

Cheers

Kevin

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.