Stuff

Dave

for sale:-

Yellow boot box (new):- SOLD to Karl :D

BRG swept wings :-Free

Heater original westy £50

BRG sill protectors wide body good condition £20

Alloy checker plate chassis protectors also act as anti slip when climbing in the car (protect yr gonads) powder coated satin black £20 (2 sets available) £25 per pair

http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/9857.jpeg

protectors

Big head thingys for secret fixing your cycle wings stainless steel 2 sizes available should be enough to do several cars. SOLD

Yellow (the darker one) cycle wings + bolt on type brackets, little use 100 mls brackets freshly powder coated SOLD

BRG windscreen fillet OFFERS

BRG nose cone from early 90’s car excellent condition, no cracks etc includes fine stainless mesh grill £50

Standard Westy Xflow, exhaust box cut for repacking and repacked 100 mls ago (achieved 95 db at Hullivngdon) OFFERS

Ammeter brand new still in packing £SOLD :)

New Powder coated satin black, fine checker plate tunnel sides, would suit early car with type 9 tunnel ( includes enough bits to do the top as well) £35

http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/9858.jpeg

RAC type roll bar, custom made in T45 seamless 50mm diameter tube CNC mandrel bent, powder coated, holes for high level brake light wiring, rose jointed 50mm stay arms, will fit under a standard roof £OFFERS

Alloy bonet BRG cut fo rhs carbs very very light hand made OFFERS

More to follow, collection from Chepstow or will post at cost. Piccys on request

Dave

Dave

Could be interested in the big heads, what sizes are they? thread dia and length, and how much?

Thanks Rob

Do the cycle brackets just bolt straight onto an m16 caliper. Would you also split them from the cycle wings.

Can you send me some piccies of them please. sent a pm with my email address

Cheers scott

:( Sorry lads, got stuck in the carpark on the M1 and it took me 9 hrs to do 290 miles :arse:  :arse:

Replied to all PM's and sent pics

Dave

have you got any more info on the chequer chassis protector, is this to go on the floor in the footwell? and is a pair LH and RH. Photo would be good as I'm a bit confused :0

where are you located?

thanks,

Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.