Croft Sprint Meet

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Very helpful thanks Mark, god bless AO's eh  :laugh:

On a serious note I have read the regs and it does not mention about double entry (Oo err) do I just send of my form as usual and put the same car details down ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Mark Stanton

• cast iron

On the entry form there should be a place to put the name of the person that you are sharing the car with. Usually this will have the words "Shared Driver" next to the space where you have to write..... :bangshead:  :D

Does anyone have a contact for Terry as Funbobs form has already been processed

You have PM

ok I suppose I can make a small effort

You're not the first person to say that  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

As am I thanks to Terry and Mark

Just a case of keeping it pointing in the right direction then  :devil:   :p  :p  :p  :p

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

As am I thanks to Terry and Mark

Just a case of keeping it pointing in the right direction then  :devil:   :p  :p  :p  :p

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'm in a BEC now mate so no worries there  ;)

Liking the black bodywork Tommo  :t-up:

Cheers buddy, only the nosecone & front splitter to fit now. Engine back this weekend........yippee :cool:

looking good Tommo :cool:

It is looking good tommo but now that it is neither yellow or orange, the Flymo nickname will have to go  ;)

It is looking good tommo but now that it is neither yellow or orange, the Flymo nickname will have to go  ;)

I thought the Nickname flymo came from the performance  ???  :oops:  :suspect:  :blush:  ;)  :p

The nickname "flymo" came not from its colour, but from its grass cutting ability when Tom had an off across the field at MIRA, spinning aimlessly for what seemed an age to come to rest only inches from the Armco.

Anyway.....I like it.......so there!!!

Edited to add: I have also further reinforced that nickname on many occasions myself :arse: