• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Croft Sprint Meet

Club Chairman (Reserve)

I've never done Croft (or even been there), but out of interest, what was last years entry fee? I notice that it is £105 this year. It seems a bit steep to me  ???

John

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Mark Stanton

• cast iron

I've never done Croft (or even been there), but out of interest, what was last years entry fee? I notice that it is £105 this year. It seems a bit steep to me  ???

John

ooooh do they get cheaper  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

John if Im out before you I will leave you a trail of bread crumbs for the line  :D  :D  :D

I've decided not to go at that price Jeff. its alright for you rich northern set to fritter your money away though if you wish  :p

Thought it was £95.00 last year, but Cadwell was also about £105. These are the most expensive. The smaller tracks tend to be cheaper. DDMC are taking a smaller entry this year to try and get more track time :) and make it easier for the time keepers :p Plus I don't know if BARC have put the hire charges up  ???

Thanks for the info Mark. So it looks like a 10% increase in the netry fee then? I hope thatis not the same for all venues this year. Cadwell was £118 last year and I paid it as I wanted to just do an event there as it was new to the sprint scene. I will proabably not pay that sort of money again for 5 minutes of track time. It is getting  a little ridiculous  :(

John

Thanks for the info Mark. So it looks like a 10% increase in the netry fee then? I hope thatis not the same for all venues this year. Cadwell was £118 last year and I paid it as I wanted to just do an event there as it was new to the sprint scene. I will proabably not pay that sort of money again for 5 minutes of track time. It is getting  a little ridiculous  :(

John

Theres a thought... the slower you are the more track time you get the better value for money you get  :suspect:  :suspect:

*that explains why the southerners take there time  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

North/South divide is everything south of Scotch corner  :devil:  :oops:  :p

I've decided not to go at that price

Pity John.

Croft is perfect for your engine; you should be going round in about 90s (assuming dry :p )

Rodders

or maybe 9 minutes 94 seconds on first run and then 9 seconds on your second run, if same timekeepers as last year  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Never been to Croft before.

What are the paddock facilities like Is there electric hookup as per TyCroes. (probably not) :arse:

And

Anyone any on board vids they can post.

Mark

go one then     :p  backwards so you dont get any tips    :devil:  :D  :D

another 3 on the side of the page including Tommos feeble attempt to keep up with moped power through the corners   Here    :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Never been to Croft before.

What are the paddock facilities like Is there electric hookup as per TyCroes. (probably not) :arse:

And

Anyone any on board vids they can post.

Mark

They do have hook ups if you know where to look  :D  :p  :D

and DDMC make the effort of marking up the padock with your numbers making parking and getting out in order a lot easier.