Zetec Water System

Mike Lloyd

Just making up the water system for a 2l Zetec. Where can I get the three metal coolant pipes from and rubber hoses from ???  Are there any supplier options other than westfield ???

Thanks

Got mine made by Car Builder Solutions, which you can find at:

http://www.nfauto.co.uk/

They do alu tube with rolled ends. Three bits of straight pipe + 2 T-shaped pieces. Think in total cost was about £70.

That was without provision for a heater.

Cooling on the Zetec needs to be well managed in a Westfield.  They have a tendency to overcool, which isn't good for them.  I think the usual suppliers are Westfield themselves, Dunnell or Raceline.  The first two do piped systems, Raceline tackle it in a slightly different way.  Personally I have the Dunnell system.  None of them are especially cheap.  There is also a web link here about a cheaper but pretty ugly way of doing a similar thing but it seems a bit more hit and miss to me in terms of balancing the pipe sizes etc.