for sale

stewart pickles

04 ST170.

COMPLETE ENGINE WITH ANCILLARIES AND INJECTION SYSTEM,AIRFLOW METER,6 SPEED GEARBOX,ENGINE MOUNTS,ENGINE WIRING AND ECU AND KEY.

WAS SHOWING 23000 MILES.

FULL RECEIPT WILL BE GIVEN AND i CAN SUPPLY THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF THE VEHICLE IT CAME FROM IF NEEDED.

or can supply it with engine mounts for westfield and bell housing clutch assy starter motor and type 9 gearbox

BUYER MUST COLLECT DUE TO SIZE.

SOLD

tel stew on 07816937384 or pm me (don't e mail)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart pickles

• cast iron

• Mark Stanton

• a4gom

I Don't believe you......Actually, yes i do  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

What's next, or shouldn't I ask. Bet your glad you used the velcro engine mounts  :bangshead:

I'm not pulling a cracker with you next week, never know what will drop out.

On second thoughts you'll have a gearbox spare now IK might be interested in.  :p

this  reminds me of the woman from open all hours  that used to go in Arkrights shop and debate over which soup she wanted for her dinner  :laugh:

10 points if someone can remember her name  :blush:   :p

anyway all this beating around the bush

NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">you know it makes sense

;):xmas:

.................... and shake it all about  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Good job snake n kidney pies weren't required everytime stu did an engine change price of steel would go through the roof with all that fray bentos packaging.

:D

Stew

This has to be the wind up of the century - I dont believe you :p

this  reminds me of the woman from open all hours  that used to go in Arkrights shop and debate over which soup she wanted for her dinner  :laugh:

10 points if someone can remember her name  :blush:   :p

'Mavis'  played by Maggie Ollerenshaw    :D

andy     the quaife has a new home on a ????????

rick the future is back in f with you

mr s keep ya trap shut  :p

si i would have wanted a dta e60 to run the vvt with the throttle bodies.

srap iron  :oops:  :oops:  need to get engine 50 mm back to get engine to fit in my chassis bell housing is up against the chassis bugga would of fit if i had the wide tunnel zetec chassis  :durr:  :durr: hence it is now for sale hmmmmmm plan B.......... ???

mr s keep ya trap shut  

But I promised not to say anything about your R1  :D  :D  :D  you started rumours by putting up your old slow car engine for sale  :D  :D  :D  :)  :)  :blush:  :blush:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.