Rover V8 bits

adamnreeves

1. Standard 46D camshaft removed from short block, turned by hand only. Dizzyless one as Gems/Thor. Looking for £40 + PP

2. Set of 16 Double Springs from DJE as used in TVR apparently. Looking for £35 + PP

3. Set of 16 standard or HD single springs, I was not sure which they were so I replaced them with HD, they look the same! Looking for £20 + PP

4. 16 Standard spring retainers. Looking for £12 + PP

5. Brand new QH water pump (incl. gasket). I bought P5/P6 type in error. Looking for £35 + PP

If luck would have it for the both of us I am wanting a new Serp front cover and would consider swapping.

Advertised elsewhere so be quick!

Regards,

Adam.

If luck would have it for the both of us I am wanting a new Serp front cover and would consider swapping.

Regards,

Adam.

Adam you've more chance of plating fog!!!  ;)

Hows the build going anyway? Is the car gonna be ready for next year?

Buzz

Regards,

Adam.

Adam you've more chance of plating fog!!!  ;)

Hows the build going anyway? Is the car gonna be ready for next year?

Buzz

Well, you never know someone might have a spare one and want a few bits that I have but yes agreed probably unlikely!

Finishng the project by next summer was my goal but this is going to cost me more than I expected, yes, same old story! If money was no object then it would be finished on time but...    :down:

Keep your pecker up you get there in the end and I can asure you it will be worth it

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.