Nikon D100 DSLR plus accessories

nlash

I'm selling one of my cameras to make way for another project.

A Nikon D100 body which is absolutely mint together with a MB-D100 grip, additional battery and mains power adaptor.

Boxed with all the ancilliaries, strap, charger, software, screen protector etc etc, this camera has been my backup for the last 12 months and has seen less than 1000 shutter releases in that time.

It is as new, not a mark on it as is the grip which includes voice recording and a vertical shutter release button for shooting portrait.

Cost new in excess of £1000, will sell for £395 plus carriage where required.

More details here

Will be going on ebay in a week or so but posting here first to give members an opportunity to buy a bargain. PM or email if interested.

Nige, pm sent, can I have first refusal please.

If you want to call me 07774 230738

Lovely bit of Kit, been looking at cameras lately, do you accept gift vouchers :blush:  :D  I've got loads of them

Rich

A decent camera still wont get you near the nice girlies like Nigel gets Tommo!  :D

Quicker than a quick thing being very quick my lord ?  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.