• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Sazuki GSXR1300

craig-c

I need a blue labelled starter motor for my Busa, after mashing my last one up on a track day, if you have one lying around, send us a PM and we can discusse some bear tokens :)

bl**** thing keeps escaping, LOL :p  :p  :D  that's what happens when you type half asleep, anyway back to my starter motor, any one got one???

Bl**dy hell John, what you doing around here, the max power page is in a different web page :p  the bike is also known as a GSX1300R, or if you go into my local dealers they know it has the GSXR1300 like the other bikes before it :p Hayabusa to anybody else.

That bl**** bear found it's way home again. :blush:

• 4 months later...
Boing, still wanting one, anybody, bl**** ebay thieves want £140 for a replica, bought it and it does not fit :bangshead:  :bangshead: spline is toooo long.

Z1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Here

Don't forget there are two types, the later one stop everything from destroying itself should the engine kick back when starting.

If you have trounced the earlier type its work changing everything over to the later one. This requires a few more parts than just the motor, but should stop it happening again.

Cheers

Bazzer

glad ive gone to cec then mine was £110 brand new with 12month guarantee  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.