Way O/T

worldwidewebs

I've recently moved house and am trying to get rid of the last few items that don't go in my new house. One of the last things to go is a beautiful solid pine dresser which has a waxed finish - the pics might make the finish look shiny but it is in fact quite matt.

It's in excellent condition and made from solid Quebec yellow pine. It contains no chipboard and the joints are all mortice/tenon and dovetail - it really is a very well made piece of furniture!

The only blemish on the item is a small mark on one of the doors where I managed to hit it with a broom handle. I only mention it to be as accurate as possible but it is quite minor.

The dresser is 62" (157cm) wide and 78" (198cm) tall. The height of the lower half is 36" (91cm).

I have advertised it on eBay as it has to go asap to make room for some other stuff but that listing will be removed should anyone wish to buy it.

Priced to sell quickly at £100. Buyer collects and I'm based in Warrington.

Andy

07779 607 686

9194.jpeg

9195.jpeg

Beautiful piece of furniture. If only I had room where my battered old Ducal three drawer/door dresser now stands in the kitchen I'd be snatching your hand off.  :bangshead:

Worth far more than that, of course. It'll be gone today, no doubt.  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.