DOUBLE GARAGE with House

Robert

Due to a new job we are moving to Cambridge area so my much loved double garage (with house in good schooling area) is now for sale.

Ideal for the car enthusiast our house has a large double garage with 5ft deep lined inspection pit. A great place to build or store project cars. Wide enough for a 4 wheel trailer plus Westie side by side leaving a 2 feet gap in middle.

Attached is a good family home which is well built and maintained to a high standard in the desirable residential area of Four Oaks Sutton Coldfield.

An extension over the garage would make this spacious house bigger easily.

For details contact me by PM or view details online at http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdet....r_t=buy

Robert

Ideal for the car enthusiast our house has a large double garage with 5ft deep lined inspection pit. A great place to build or store project cars. Wide enough for a 4 wheel trailer plus Westie side by side leaving a 2 feet gap in middle.

Thats one hell of a large pit if you can get a trailer in it - not sure i'd want to build a westy in a pit tho'

could be useful for getting underneath i guess

;)

welcome to Cambs tho' its not a bad place i#m sure you'll enjoy..

Thanks for the welcome Westy1700, I will need to find some decent roads round Cambs as the ones I've found so far (between Cottenham - Rampton Etc) seem to be either really straight and flat or have a h**l of a lot of big dips and humps.

Pit has been very handy in the past for doing akward jobs in situ under the car like using an angle grinder to trim the gearbox mount Etc. Mainly used as dry storage now tho'.

Cheers

Robert

Coor I fought gaffs up norf was cheep as chips compared wiv wat us suverners have to pay. You lot is catchin up.

Good luck with the sale mate.

£240k will get you a couple of caravans in Cottenham, no probs  :t-up:

And perhaps even a stolen Nissan Patrol to tow them with.

Four Oaks Sutton Coldfield.

Plenty of current and ex footie players around the area and only a very short taxi ride away from the SS Awards evening venue at Moor Hall  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Thanks Mark,

Yes Moor hall is about 1/2 mile from my house. Moor Hall is a great venue and the area is a premium one in the Midlands with good schools, night life at Mere Green Etc.

Another handy thing about the location is it takes only 15minutes to drive to Curborough  :D

Robert

only 15minutes to drive to Curborough  

and 5 minutes drive to work, if you happen to work where I do  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

only 15minutes to drive to Curborough  

and 5 minutes drive to work, if you happen to work where I do  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

so do the decent thing and buy the blokes house - you could walk to work and stay fit...

would you want to live 5 mins from office  ???  ???  ;)  ;)

Nor me  ;)

and don't use words like........ walk to work and fit, I don't understand them  :D  :p  :p  :p  :D  :devil:

£240k will get you a couple of caravans in Cottenham, no probs  :t-up:

And perhaps even a stolen Nissan Patrol to tow them with.

Or if you don't fancy the caravan life style, you can buy my house for £240k and still be in Cottenham  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.