Home Needed For a TR7!

It Almost Looks Like A Car

My 1st attempt at sports car owning needs a new home, she is a 1978 on a S plate fixed head TR7 2l coupe with sliding vinyl roof in a classic BL red/orange with red tartan and black interior.

I have had her for just over ten years, and for many years she ran like a dream. But kids, carear and now building my Westy has got in the way!

At the moment she is a non-runner, but is all complete and with a bit of TLC will go again. Like all almost 30 year old TR7's she has her fair share of rust, but has only two replacement panels(2 front wings), fully original interior complete with carpets, all original switches and radio etc. Have many interesting bits to go with her including original owners handbook, original dealer service manuals, as well as more recent Haynes manual.

She is free to a good home.

So tell all you friends, and help save a bit of classic English motoring history!!! Anyone who might be interested can contact me via pictures@atp-photo.com

Thats great.....just glad no one is laughing yet....just like all my mates did when I first had her!!!! :laugh:

They wouldn't laugh if they saw this in their review mirror on a rally stage Heres the TR7's big hard brother!

9092.jpeg

Buzz

I think the only thing mine has in common with that monster of a car is that is the same red, but headlights still pop up and down!!!! :suspect:

eventually caught up with the guy and im sorry but he says he hasnt got anywere to put it .hope it goes to a good home soon.and theres plenty of cheap v8s on ebay :0

Had a Hardtop and a Convertible

(both standard)  :oops:

Still got the scars from working on 'em    :down:

Comfortable cars on along journey though

Headlad Blue: Do you know what a Tr7 is? older than you isn't it? :D

I must say, it appeals to me but Carla would seriously kill me

Where's Tony Pond  :D  :D  :devil:  ;) and some sponsorship from Unipart  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.