Westfield 3-spoke wheels

dern

I got these from a wscc chap (whose name I can't recall) and I don't need them any more. I 'paid' two large boxes of stella for them and just want the same (bottles please).

I have 5 westfield 3 spoke 15" wheels. Only one has a tyre. Would suit second set for winter or whatever you like. I'm reasonably sure that I have the center covers and the key.

Collection only (near Newbury, Berkshire).

If you're interested I'll dig out the offsets and so on and make sure I have all the bits.

Regards,

Mark

Mark

I might be interested in these. Have you got some more info and pictures? What condition are they in?

I might be interested in these. Have you got some more info and pictures? What condition are they in?

I'm working at home tomorrow so I'll go and check the offsets and so on for you. Pictures may be a challenge but I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

Mark

The wheels look like these ones...

vw2.jpg

...but don't have the red center, they are just silver.

The bolts that holds the center cover in place are supposed to be chrome but mine are a bit rusty.

The wheels are 15x7 in size. The 7" width is the distance between the inside of the bead edges iykwim.

There's no details of offset but the hub face is 6.5" from the inside edge of the wheel if that helps.

The condition is used which means there are some scratches.

Would suit a rolling build while you decide on wheels maybe or would suit winter tyres maybe.

Regards,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.