Hayabusa throttle bodies and rubber mounts

steve_m

Tapered Suzuki Hayabusa throttle bodies, 49mm down to 42mm at the base, bore has been cleaned up to remove casting marks.

Complete with Suzuki throttle position sensor, 4 x injectors (good for 220 bhp) and fuel rail with 2 x 8mm push on fittings.  (stock rail only has one entry, the return is an extra fitting)

These have only done 6000 miles on my car.  £180

4 rubber mounts used to mount the tb's to the head on the bike engine, may not be required for some car adaptors.  These are £20 odd each from Suzuki.  £50 for all four incuding the clamps.

• 2 weeks later...
seems very expenisve i got mine from ebay for 30quid...

Hayabusa bodies ?  Tapered ?  With all the trimmings ?  Ready to fit ?  You must have had a bargain  :D

What throttle bodies are you going to use on the supercharged car Steve ?

Bazzer

I have some SBD/Jenvy TB's on it at the moment.  I was keeping the Hayabusa tb's for another project but as this conversion has taken me 9 months so far and it's still not on the road, there doesn't seem much point thinking about the next one, which will also probably have more than 4 cylinders anyway.

LOL It always takes longer and costs more money than you think  :D

Do you have an ETA for the conversion yet ?

You don't have a spare main loom  you want to sell knocking about by any chance do you ?

Bazzer

PS I have looked for throttle bodies in the past and this is a good price, if you got a pair of Busa bodies for £30 that was a bargain !!!

The conversion is all done, everything was built, assembled and installed by August but there's a small bit of wiring to do and some bodywork, plus the mapping but family, friends, work and life have taken me away from it, I could have had it on the road this summer had I tried.  I'll be taking a lot of time off this Christmas so will get all the small jobs done then get it to the Steve's for mapping as soon as.  

Don't have a good loom unfortunately unless you want the hacked remains of mine that has a few missing connectors ?

I am actualy after the connectors for the

Coils

Cam Sensor

Crank Sensor

So I can make a stand alone loom to run the engine.

I have the injectors and TPS from the other loom I got from you.

Bazzer

Got my GSXR TPS and injector connectors from dataspares - Yes I understand you laready ahve those but they stock all the other parts too... Very helpful will match connectors to a photo of the mating part.  :t-up:

Got my GSXR TPS and injector connectors from dataspares - Yes I understand you laready ahve those but they stock all the other parts too... Very helpful will match connectors to a photo of the mating part.  :t-up:

Great  :t-up:

Bazzer

Sorry Bazzer, I think those are pretty much the connectors that are missing, somebody on locost or Dax forum wanted them.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.