Way O/t furniture for sale!farmhouse table/dresser

JeffC

just thought I would ask here first may be of interest to someone.... selling some furniture would need collecting or if anyone can arrange colection!

we are Having a change of look in the room and it looks out of place now, new furniture coming this week so has to go..

Farmhouse type  table and 6 chairs, distresses I think is the term used to describe this type of furniture, would look good in an old house, we have had it for about 5 years and bought it 2nd hand at auction so dont know anything about it .. same with the dresser, comes in 2 pieces top lifts off,  both table and dresser are  substancial pieces of furniture and are very heavy..  :0  :0

anyway open to offers before Ebay calls..  :D  :t-up:

ebay274.jpg

ebay275.jpg

ebay276.jpg

ebay277.jpg

ebay280.jpg

ebay282.jpg

ebay281.jpg

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

I would be interested in the dresser but getting it to my house in the midlands could be a bit of a jolly jaunt. I dont suppose that you are passing this way in your Luton van any day soon are you?  :D  :p  ;)

John

it comes in 2 bits if that helps , would fit in a people carrier not sure on a big estate car ???

Midlands , cant speak the language down there  :D  :p

Hi Jeff

Just wondering what the dimensions of the table are? The space it's for is a funny shape!

I am in the midlands as well & I have a van so if the sizes are ok for us I might be able to help john out with collection?

David & Jo

Table sold to David..   :t-up:

dresser still  available.. anyone south slipping David a few quid and asking him nicely he would maybe  collect the dresser while he is up here.   :t-up:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.