Mini Westie

Thrustyjust

Unfinished project of a mini westie.The chassis is built and have all the aluminium to clad it.Interior trimmed and rolling chassis.I wish I had time to finish it,but have to hold my hands up and say I don't.I have an invacar with all its running gear to transplant into it and includes the fibreglass nose and back wheel arches.This could be the ultimate kids toy and if you have no winter tinkering to do on the big car,carry on with the little one.There is stacks of stuff including pespex for the windscreen and the build manual.Large car will be needed to collect and slip me some beer money and its yours.Photos avail,just mail me and will send them.Can't do piccies on the forum as I have a life and not a techno nurd!!!!.Collection in Berks.Or November 5th beckons!!!!

Can't do piccies on the forum as I have a life and not a techno nurd!!!!

Step by step instructions in the thread in my sig.

Andy

nope,can't do.Andy it took a year to get my avatar up!!!

If you could tell me which bit is too hard, then perhaps I could make the process easier and everyone else would benefit? ???

Andy

If you mail them to me Thrustyjust i'll put them up for you  :D  

I'm a computer wiedo and have the know how :laugh:

I've seen your skills Spence and can quote it as being far superior to mine.I'll just stick to making a 'well engineered car' as your old man has said :t-up:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.