Megabird Wanted

Andy @ Cat

Hi all,

Does anyone have or know of a well sorted Megabird that is for sale? If so please get in touch 01274 562474.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy,

How big do you want her? I didnt realise you had resorted to buying it  :devil:

John  :D

I have to agree, the jump from Blade to 'bird is not that much in a bike and probably less in a car (although it'll be a little bit more torquey) a 'busa is very much the better solution Andy  :t-up:  ;)

Thanks guys for all the offers and advise. I have decided to convert the Blade car I have. I have sourced two engines, one for the car and the other for a spare. Please keep an eye techie talk part of the bulletin board as I’m sure I will be asking many questions and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again.

Last year i popped a rod thro my casing & i was wanting to put the Megabird engine in it.

I was told it wasn't as easy as you think.

You need to change a lot more than just the engine.

Cradle, engine mounts, wiring loom etc....

i'm sure someone else will be a bit more exact.

Is your existing engine OK?

if so, have you thought about getting it Dynojetted?

I done this & it made a huge difference - OK, only about 7bhp more, but the midrange is very responsive, as the flat spot has been eliminated.

£128 for the kit & i paid £60 for fitting.

Well worth it.

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.