windscreen, tonneau cover, Hood and frame

vodkatart

I have for sale since my converstion to an aeroscreen.

Full tonneau cover, centre zip, with seat bulges good condition £150. +P&P.  for SEIW ono PROVISIONALLY SOLD

For a SEIW a windscreen (black), Includes pillars (black) but could do with recoating,  mirrors, wiper motor, wipers, washer bottle. OFFERS £ PROVISONALLY SOLD

5 Revolution RFX modern line alloy wheels.  PCD 108, ET 48 (approx) All complete with nearly new Tyres 195/50/R15 Yokohama A539 (500 miles).  No curb scraps or damage at all. £275 +P&Pono

Can you send me some pics of the tonneau please  :t-up:

Rich

Thanks Rich, I think i'll look on ebay for any old Esso tankers!! Hee Hee.

Vodkatart , Max has got the cash and should be picking up the hood over weekend.

Can you please send me pictures of the Tonnau, I am interested as some muppet on ebay has just sent me a Tonnau for a car with RAC roll bar when they put a picture on of a std roll bar tonnau

Now they are getting arsey as I questioned why they sent something completely different to what was advertised

I feel negative feedback coming!

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.