Ecliptech shift-i

JimNoble

Update:

NOW SOLD

One Ecliptech Shift-I shift light. "Curved" shape - designed to fit around 80mm gauges.

- Multiple display modes (Bar or dot, no flash, flash last or flash all, single or double sweep ... )

- Battery voltage indication (during cranking, or continuously, with a couple of button presses)

- Brightness control (auto-dimming, remembers user-set brightness for multiple ambient light levels)

- Cruise mode dimming (If the revs have been constant for a while, it dims automatically, then brightens again when the revs change)

- Over voltage alert (top two lights flash for >16v)

Details here:

http://www.ecliptech.com.au/main_win_sep06.html

Picture

Brand new, never been fitted (decided to fit the "straight" type), all documentation included.

Comes with spade plug/sockets for easy connection to VDO gauges (just unplug the loom connector from the gauge and connect the shift light between the two).

A certain well known company famed for their carbon fibre products sell them new for a very reasonable £99.99 (wouldn't be fair for me to link from here and leech their bandwidth...).

I'll take £80, including RM special delivery next day postage... (BACS payment or Egg Pay, add 4% (£3.20) for paypal).

Jim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.