XBOX 360 Wireless adapter

potster

whats going on mate? first the westfield now your getting rid of gaming stuff are you sure married life is right for you?

:D

I thought you'd need the wireless thingy so you could play in the back garden (it must be finished now)  :p

:t-up:

Married life got me the XBOX 360  :cool: just don't need the wireless adapter as some sad git fully CAT5 Networked the house before they moved in  :blush:

Garden is done now, its amazing how much free time I have on my hands now the westfield is gone  :down:

Whats with the BEC, CEC etc ??? you fancying a change!?

tis a possibility, done the sums and I recon i can go R1 with mine with the only cost been my time once I've sold all my CE related bits.

I just don't have the time  :(

Best option would be to sell mine but the market is crap at the moment and the change would probably cost me 1.5-2k which I don't have  :(

May just stick with mine for another year and stick a full cage and aeroscreen on over the winter. :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.