seiw

terrygiles

THANKS TO ALL THAT CONTACTED ME NOW HAVE NEW PROJECT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            if any one knows of seiw poject i am looking, have about

£ 5.000.  i have a new 130 silver top eng and ecu ,bgh gearbox to fit no exhaust so a rolling chassis or car with blown engine fine . email or phone  07743982682 7am to 9pm .   based east sussex can travel to collect no problem .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stevexe

Hi Terry,

I have a part built orange SE (NOT an SEI) which is about 60% complete.

I have spent just over £5000 on it so far and have all the invoices and the original documents from Westfield.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you lots of details and pictures.

I live near East Grinstead in West Sussex.

Regards,

Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.