FREE - Kit car magazines

Chris.B

60+ Kit Car & Which Kit magazines from 1999 to 2003.  Several Westfield articles amongst them.

If anybody wants these for free you are welcome to collect from Bath or pick up at the next Bath & Bristol area meet in a couple of weeks.  I'll hang onto them for a few more weeks before they see the recyclying skip.

Hi Chris,

I would like to have a pick through them at the next club night if you don't mind bringing them along.

Cheers

Chris

i too would be interested have a pick through :)

Couple of options:

* Wait to the next club meet & I can bring them - FYI I'm away in the 3rd week & hence as it's our last meet of the year I'm going to change it to be the last Thursday of Oct (i.e. 26th) vs. the usual 3rd one (19th).   This is the club meeting to decide upon the final nominations for the black awards (Rob you're in there for barbecuing your dash wiring :) )

* Or - pop round to my house one night this week;

* Or for Chris, when I drop Jeff's trailer back next weekend I could bring them to your house.

Couple of options:

* Or for Chris, when I drop Jeff's trailer back next weekend I could bring them to your house.

Chris,

I like the sound of this option, you could also leave them with Jeff for me to collect if you were short of time.

I can have a rummmage and then bring them to the club night myself.

Cheers

Chris

:( surely Nick is catching me up with his small fires too...

:( surely Nick is catching me up with his small fires too...

Don't worry Rob, Nick has got several of his own entries this year  ;)   :laugh:

Chris

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.