Jenvey alloy fuel rail kit

mef

Alloy fuel rail kit for twin Jenvey Throttle bodies, brand new & unused, middle tube requires cutting to length to suit your setup. 8mm push-on ends for fuel pipe. Includes alloy spacers, injector clips and fitting screws and cutting instructions. £50

Martin 07837 721986

Sorry, no, you need a one piece steel one for them, can supply one though if you want one, would be £65. Would need to know which manifold your using to get the spacing correct.

Cheers,

Martin

Are you sure, Jenvey supplied the three piece alloy type with my TB45i TBs'

Yes I'm sure, the 40/45  tapered ones are not TBP45i's they are single SF units which require a specific fuel rail. The TBP45's are parallel twins which normally take a 2 piece fuel rail with the joining tube like I have available. Trust me, I know a lot about Jenvey stuff! You could only use the TBP45 fuel rail if the spacing between the first 2 individual TB's just happened to be the same as that of a single twin TB, a bit unlikely though!

Martin

But.....having just read Nikpro's advert, I cant understand what he's selling...Idon't know of any Jenvy TB pairs that are tapered...I assumed that they were the individual SF tapered units. I wasn't aware of any twin tapered TB's...in that case if they are TBP40's then Yes, my fuel rail kit will fit, but please check that these TB's are what you think they are, 40's tapering to 45's, I suspect not.

Cheers,

Martin

The fuel rail will fit.

The throttle bodies I'm selling are TBP40i; the part where the air horns fit are 45mm in diameter and the opening that attaches to the manifold are 40mm in diameter. They are standard fit on westfield 1800 sport models. All jenveys are like this so the same air horns can be ftted to 40mm,42mm & 45mm TBP's. They are the parralel bodies but they do taper as do the TBP42i's.

Martin, you say you know a lot about Jenvey products yet even a quick look at the drawinggs on the Jenvey website shows that all TBP's of 45mm and under have a 45mm intake, hence TBP40i's taper from 45mm  to 40mm and TBP42i's taper from 45mm to 42mm!.

Link to Jenvey technical drawing for TB's

Sorry Nikpro, yes you're right. This didn't used to be the case though, I have in the past sold TBP40's and specifically 40mm air horns to go with them (admittedly not for a while though)

Where I was misled was by you calling them tapered, Jenvey call these parallel bodies. It's the SF's that are the fully tapered ones. It looks like Jenvey have re-vamped all their drawings and also added a fair number of new bit & pieces plus some subtle mods, it makes sense if you can use a common 45mm air horn on all TB's though.

In which cas, Yes, my fuel rail kit will definitely fit, sorry about the confusion.

Martin

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.