Yet More Alloys - Sorry

stueyb

These 17" alloys  (with 2x Avon 225/40/ZR17, and 2x Nankang NSII 205/40/R17 tyres) came off my newly acquired Westie SEiW.

I have replaced them with Team Dynamics 15" Pro Race 1.2 alloys, so these are now surplus to requirements.

They are virtually mint condition having only done a few hundred miles since being put on the car. There are no marks on the wheels at all.

I am happy to forward pics if required.

Price? Open to offers..........

• 2 weeks later...

Stuey,

I think if you find out what else they fit and advertise them on e-bay you`ll get 2-3 times more cash than that

:t-up:  :t-up:

Stuey,

I think if you find out what else they fit and advertise them on e-bay you`ll get 2-3 times more cash than that

:t-up:  :t-up:

ditto :t-up:

Thanks chaps, advice gratefully received as always!! Car stripped down now for new BGH g/box. Droolin..............

Starting to develop severe upgradeitus, been looking at SBD taper throttle body kits. Help me!

Starting to develop severe upgradeitus, been looking at SBD taper throttle body kits. Help me!

Go for it, spend the money, give SBD an open cheque book!  :cool:

I guess that's not the help you were looking for?  :p

Seriously though, you should easily get £500 for those wheels if advertised in the right place.  :)

These wheels are now sold and fitted to my Focus :cool:

Tart........... :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.