8004.jpeg

8003.jpeg

1680.jpeg

8194.jpeg

8193.jpeg

8192.jpeg

8195.jpeg

8196.jpeg

Blue cycle wing wide bodied car. Weighs in at 535kg.

2.0L Zetec - approx 165hp

Raceline 4-1 Exhaust

Jenvey 45mm throttle bodies

Emerald Engine Management

Quaife ATB 3.9:1 Diff

Type 9 Gearbox

Tillett bucket seats

Quick-release suede Sparco steering wheel

4-point harnesses

Aeroscreen

Yokohama A048 tyres (fitted since pics taken). Spare set of Goodyear Eagle F1's if you want them.

Minilight replica 14" wheels

Front and rear adjustable anti-roll bars

Quick-rack

Floor mounted pedals with twin m/c's and balance bar

Lightweight Denso Alternator

Lightweight battery mounted at end of passenger footwell

Car built by professional engine R&D engineer (me!).

GPS data logged at 4.7sec 0-60.

I'll be sad to see my fierce little baby go, but I'm planning to merge the Westy and my Clio Cup into a Boxster....

Car located in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

£8950

Ray Grilli

07712-439588

01926-511324

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't believe this is still for sale  

Hmmm, Ray, the market is a bit depressed at the moment. Fears of budget weighting on such cars etc, plus it is mid winter. Drop the price by £500 at least or be prepared for a wait 'till spring/summer.

But still a very, very nice car me friend.

I'm in no rush to sell it.....I use it every now and again, but am keen to replace it with something more practical.

It will go to the right buyer in the end. It's got no plush stuff, it's a road going track-type car - and very good at being both. But it could easily be made a little softer and maybe could do with a pair of high-back seats, but otherwise it's a proper turn-key, well built and quick axample of a Westfield.

Ray

• 3 weeks later...

Ray

Merry Christmas for starters...

...Secondly, don't drop the price just because of pressure from other owners etc.

It's a blimmin' lovely car and eventually you'll get what you want for it. I waited a while and was mucked around by a few people. There's a highly individual potential owner for each and every highly individual car.

Yours ticks the right boxes for most people with regards to spec so it'll sell in the new year for sure.

Of course, if you want to knock a grand of the price I'll pick it up boxing day!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

I had a good look at Rays car when I was in the hunt a short while ago. It was a very close run thing between the one I finally bought and this car. In some respects it's better than the car I did buy but the final spec just shaded it for me.

However....... I can't believe this is still for sale!!

Mayber the market is a bit slow just now but for build quality and attention to detail this car wouldn't disappoint. For anyone in the market just now, it's most definately worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.