How to Register

ACW

The new forum requires all users to go through a registration process which consists of the following steps.

1. Click register and enter a username and a password and your email address.

2. You will now be sent an email to the email address you have specified.

3. In the email there will be confirmation of your username and password. However before you can use the site you need to click the URL in your email to activate your account.

4. Once activated you can log in and start posting.

:d

Quote from webmaster, posted on Oct. 28 2001,23:03

The new forum requires all users to go through a registration process which consists of the following steps.

1. Click register and enter a username and a password and your email address.

2. You will now be sent an email to the email address you have specified.

3. In the email there will be confirmation of your username and password. However before you can use the site you need to click the URL in your email to activate your account.

4. Once activated you can log in and start posting.

:d

Hate to disagree webbie, but I registered at work and came home to find I already had both the "click here to complete your registration" email and the "your registration is complete" email (i.e. I never clicked the first one  ??? ).

I guess it's either a glitch or my bank account is being emptied as we speak  :0

Peter

I have tested this a few times since and cannot find an issue but we are looking at the problem. I'll post when I have an answer.

I think you bank accounts ok though  :d

Peter,

Thanks for brining this to our attention. One of the Web Team here manually enabled a few outstaning registrations yesterday. Yours was one of them.