Scholar Stg 2 Zetec Head + Kent Cams

nikpro

This is a cylinder head for an 1800 Zetec and would make the perfect upgrade for anyone with a Madness or Sport 1800 SEiW.

I had this cylinder head modified by Scholar in January this year to Stage 2 Spec.

The head was new from Westfield and has since done 2,600 miles!

The Kent Cams are FZ1802 and these are also fitted with Vernier Pullies to make the timing easy to adjust.

The Engine was Dyno'd at Northampton Motorsport and produced 178.5 bhp without the cams being fully 'dialled in'!

The value of this combination is £1000 (look at the receipt and add the price of the vernier pullies at £120).

I am offering this combination for the price of just the camshaft kit alone at £550!!

(The pictures of the head are before it was fitted to engine)

8690.jpeg

8691.jpeg

8692.jpeg

8688.jpeg

8689.jpeg

PM Sent

Chris,

don't know if you are receiving my PM's

The Kent FZ1802 is not the same as the 130 spec cams but is designed to work with a Gasflowed cylinder head; if you just added these cams you would see little difference.

The Kent FZ1801 is the similar spec to the 130 cams.

The dyno plot was done with the standard westfield manifold and exhaust so there is probably more to come!

(It was suggested 185bhp could be possible with the cams properly timed and a better exhaust system - Troy ran out of time to do the cam timing at the time of the dyno session!)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.