wilwood calipers

tingtong

Hello everyone

I have some wilwood four pot calipers for sale i will try to get some photos posted as soon as i can or if not if anyone is intrested i can send some via email

100 pounds

However i bought these second hand from someone for 200 who had the original cortina uprights i have the westfiled aliminium ones and so they didnt fit, so hence reduction in price, and so need to get some money back having just bought some brand new ones from Rally Design

They will fit but you will need the ali hubs apparently, have the Wilwood powerlites on my westie.

Can send photos if needed

Andy

Andy

ive also just bought some powerlights, but i neglected to tell rally design that i had the westfield ali uprights and so the brackects they sent me were for the cortina uprights i just called them and they said that that the mounting brackets were totally different and there gonna send me the westfield ones?

so i expect these calipers will fit the ali uprights i imagine you have to get the correct bracket however its too late now i just got some shiney new ones

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.