Hidden Water system

Jan Coombes

Winters coming time to tidy up your car, make it look like this. :)

8669.jpeg

Where are the water pipes well let me show you.

Here we have something never seen before (think) a full hidden water system kit.

Please note I don’t runner a heater on my car.

The header tank sits under the nose.

You get the header tank all the alloy pipe work, all the jubilee clips all the P clips, all the silicon hoses, all the JIC –3 hose and the red and blue alloy connectors (relating to the water system.

The only thing you need to do is weld 2 small pick up points to the up of your chassis to hold the header tank. (I can supply photos and a drawing if you need me to) and get 2 converters in your water jacket and off the top of the radiator (about £2.50 each).

If you like I also have a Alloy Polo radiator with a JIC converter on it to save you doing the mod, which comes with the thermostat switch.

8670.jpeg

8671.jpeg

8672.jpeg

Now my engine is as far back as it can go so you may need to trim a bit of the top and bottom alloy pipes, but you can do this with a hack saw.

Jan

How much are you looking for all of this - would be interested in two prices. Everything excluding the rad and fan. And everything, including the rad and fan. Many thanks Peter R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.