Real nice gearknobs

day

I'v some real nice gearknobs for sale.

Me and me mate make them.

They're stainless steel, 44mm diameter with a proper westfield badge sunk into the top if ya want one, or ya could just have a polished ball type.

We do a few different styles, some with 'O' rings round the centre, polished mirror finish of brushed stainless finish, badge or no badge, got red, yellow and black badges.

We've got a few finshed now ready to go, but this message is also to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing one because we'll be makin more next week.

We've sold a few on t'internet for £25, but i'd sell to club members for £18 including a badge if ya chose that style.

If you want a screw on one then let me know the thread size and it'l be made to order, or i can drill it any other size if required, otherwise it would have a 12mm hole and a grub screw to hold it on.

If anyone's interested, send a message.

Thanks for lookin  :t-up:8479.jpeg

More photo's below....

I'd like one as well!

Polished stainless with black badge please.

I'll PM you my details later on.

Thanks  :)

Gearknob arrived this morning. Very nice  :D

I like the attention to detail, ie. the grubscrew fitting exactly lines up with the badge.

All I've got to do now is build the car around it.  ;)

Glad your pleased with the quality, i say that if ya gonna do a job, ya might as well do it perfect first time.

Thanks for the feedback,  ;)

Anybody else that would like one, be quick, they're selling out fast

Thanks

Dale

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one left which could be made into any style or thread size.

Two with 12mm holes and badges (black or yellow)

Two with 12mm holes and badges and 'O' rings

Anyone else interested?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.