15" x 6.5 Caterham wheels

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Wanted - 4 off 15 x 6.5 Caterham 10 spoke alloys.

Just like these

Maybe you know someone who has changed to 13" wheels and has a set lying around or know somewhere that I might get some?

John

07971 576848 / jloudon@usa.net

Scott,

PM me the link then please. The only ones I can see on ebay are 13" ones. I want 15".

Thanks,

John

John's already running them. I'm guessing he is looking for spares...

I think you might struggle John, I thought they were made exclusivley for Caterham?

Yes Martin, but I am after a second hand set. Those Caterham boys do like their 13" wheels in preference to the standard isue 15" items so I was hoping someone may know someone who had a set lying around wanting to exchange them for some readies.

John  :)

Yep, trying to save a little on the 4 x£109 +vat. befor eyou know it you are into the £500 mark and thats without tyres.

So if anyone spots any advertised, or hears or knows of any, shout my way please..............

John

Yep, trying to save a little on the 4 x£109 +vat. befor eyou know it you are into the £500 mark and thats without tyres.

So if anyone spots any advertised, or hears or knows of any, shout my way please..............

John

Get blatman to post a wanted Ad!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.