• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

PASSED SVA; FIRST TIME

carterd

Today I sailed throught the SVA test at Chelmsford test station, but only just as there was a problem with the VDO speedo, not giving a correct reading.  The fomula was out of the window, this instrument was having none of it.  After something like five or six attempts of random numbers plucked out of the air, we got it near dam it, but I am still not confident it is 100%.  I only praise the examiners patience, he was a top bloke.  We put it down to a faulty unit!

Anyway, I would like to say a big thankyou to, Matt Callum and Nick M.  Nick lent me his spare steering column, and Matt lent me his steering wheel and offered some great advice, (mine was not SVA approved).  It is only good it was raining today, as I think Matt would have had gone nuts, if he was another day without his car.  Thanks Guys!  and thankyou to all that answered my numerous questions I had previously posted.  Cheers.

i have got a few pics but can't post them as I haven't got a site to put them on.  I presume that is what you need in order to post a picture.

David