Ty Croes weekend photos

nlash

However....... as John notes you have now won two awards one for Beginner Class and One for Novice Class ................. were there 3 or more drivers in your Novice and Beginners Classes ????  :D  :D  or were you the only one  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D

Youve only put that trophy in your Avatar to make me feel good havent you Andy. :(

Mark ( a real novice) :p  :p

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Bananaman

• GuyH

Sorry Mark :down:

I guess you were just unlucky this year in that there was another Beginner in a similar class to you...

Your time will come I'm sure :t-up:

Andy

You're accusing me of being a ringer? ???

You've obviously never seen me drive :)

Seriously, if a ringer is someone who's 4 seconds off the pace, then there's something wrong...

Andy

Andy

F. Road-going Westfield kit cars with motorcycle engines over 1150cc and Modified Road-going Westfield kit cars with car-derived engines over 1800cc.

I thought you were  a novice, so are you not in class A or

B. Road-going Westfield kit cars over 1800cc. (Novice Drivers)

A novice is someone that hasn't had a class win (or class award, depending on the rules you read) in the last 3 years.

Just cos there's no 'novice' section in class F (although there is an award for highest finishing novice in the class), doesn't mean I'm not a novice...

Andy

why are you not in class B is what I don't understand ?

kev

Class B (and A, C and D) are for cars on list 1A tyres and full screens. Andy runs aeros and 1B's..

So if I've got this right because the car doesn't fit the novice spec for groups A or B .He remains a novice in a different group that he has little chance of winning and will therefore remain a novice until he shows the ability to beat ,what may be very experienced drivers.

Poor lad  :D

So if I've got this right because the car doesn't fit the novice spec for groups A or B .He remains a novice in a different group that he has little chance of winning and will therefore remain a novice until he shows the ability to beat ,what may be very experienced drivers.

Dont feel sorry for him he not the only one. :p

Like Blatters says its the list 1B tyres and Aero that makes the difference.

Nope. The novice award was an on the day award, not a Speed Series award...

Blimey, if it's generating this much discussion, perhaps I should change my avatar? ???

:)

Andy