• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Bananaman

• GuyH

Anyone but you hey Nanas?  :p Actually, you would get my vote for the most improved driver this year. You have really got to grips with it at last  :t-up:

John  ;)

Any chance of posting up the in-car video clip that I know you will have... :D  :oops:

.. gutted Tommo, but we weren't recording at the time. This is cos we were still wet through from the morning and couldn't be arsed to set it up. Big mistake with hindsight.

We also missed dad's extracurricular activity at Hethel of course due to the no filming rule there. All in all he's getting off quite lightly...

To make up for it though, here's the photo taken when he had come to the sticky end...

david_2.jpg

Turf Trophy for D.Hussey :D  :D  :D  ;)

Nanas

I must be running you close, I admit  --  but I shall claim I was only following the sterling example you set at Goodwood.......... :p  ;)

Any chance of posting up the in-car video clip that I know you will have... :D  :oops:

.. gutted Tommo, but we weren't recording at the time. This is cos we were still wet through from the morning and couldn't be arsed to set it up. Big mistake with hindsight.

We also missed dad's extracurricular activity at Hethel of course due to the no filming rule there. All in all he's getting off quite lightly...

To make up for it though, here's the photo taken when he had come to the sticky end...

david_2.jpg

Turf Trophy for D.Hussey :D  :D  :D  ;)

Nanas

I must be running you close, I admit  --  but I shall claim I was only following the sterling example you set at Goodwood.......... :p  ;)

Belive it or not David, that's been my ONLY off this year.... :p  :D  ;)

I recon Tommo could be in with a shout as well............. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I recon Tommo could be in with a shout as well.............

Yes, but the Flymo was designed to go grass cutting and his off's this weekend were much prettier than those of team Marmalade...

The spin at school was more like Balet than driving :)

The spin at school was more like Balet than driving :)

The things you miss while queueing in the pits watching everyone else get re-run after re-run :angry:

:)

Andy

Ummm..............

Tommo in a Balet Dress................Scary ....... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

That's just tu tu scary  :p

Ummm..............

Tommo in a Balet Dress................Scary ....... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Although.....

Remember this?

2362.jpeg

God that was a while ago...............

Don Palmer Training day at Bruntingthorpe, me, ACW & Nick the Palstic.............

Good fun day finding the limits on/off :)  a damp airfield.... :t-up:

Have you seen the state of Wotbox's rear wheelarch in the background

Some great shots their Nigel, we shall want some of them.

But there was one shot you missed, and some of the guys were asking about it. But as luck would have it someone was in the right place at the right time...

david_1.jpg

This shot is the start of it. He went an awful long on his mud-wrestling adventure before the nose dug in to that bank in the background and brought his fun to a stop.

(.. sorry dad, couldn't resist.  :love:  )

This little off got me a re-run.....but was a timely reminder to take care at radar when its been raining.

Hope the cars ok and not too much damage.

Mark

If thats the exit from radar complex then I remember thinking " You dont want to go there " as I walked the course :laugh:

Terry,

I deliberatley didn't even go and look, I find it's better to concentrate on the black stuff  :D  :D  :D  and hope never to visit anywhere else  :arse:

If you don't know about it, you don't worry about it and your quicker  :D  :D  :D  :D , but you have been getting too quick this year anyway :D:D:D

Have a read of the Think To Win book.  

Its based on oval racing in the states but it gives the advice that it takes the brain less time to look and think about where you want to go than it does if you try to look where you don't want to go then rework it to where you should be going.

Its an interesting read.

Having said that maybe i need a bit more concerntration.....about 1seconds worth.... :(  :D  :p  ;)

Anyone know where I can find 5? :)

Andy