Ty Croes weekend photos

nlash

Pictures from the Ty-Croes weekend will have extra discount applied for the first 10 days after they go live.

Up from 10% to a MASSIVE  :D  25% for all prints ordered AND I will send a med res copy (1200pix) of any print ordered to the registered email address when you buy via the site. **

Hows that for a deal  :D  :D  :D  ?

See you all Friday evening for a beer!

(** electronic file offer only applies when ordered with a print size of 6x9' or larger)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Bananaman

• GuyH

Hi Nige

Thanks for the beer on Sat at the awards... :t-up:

Carn't wait to see the photos, must be quite a few sideways action shots.... :D

Hope you have dried out.... ???

Andy

I am still suffering from the Westfield wet A*** syndrome :blush: And it had nothing to do with my entry speed into School :laugh:  :laugh:

WSCC Speed Series entrants photos are now up and yep, there are some cracking sideways (and backwards from Tommo) action shots - well done Nigel and thanks for your perseverance  ;)  :sheep:  :D

Nice pics Nigel.

Despite the awful weather (and gearbox problems),  Guy still manages a smile! Hope you are up and running again soon.

Luke...you look almost angelic- your mother will want this one framed!

Well done Nick - fantastic time!

Yes well done Nige. Excellent photos. Well done to Nick and thanks to all who offered me thier support and advice over the weekend.

Just wish i was faster.##

Mark

Just wish i was faster

You will be  :D  ;)  :D

I believe congratulations are also in order for our illustrious chairman Mr Stanton. Am I correct in thinking that you obtained expert status for next season?  :D  

Well done  :t-up:

I believe congratulations are also in order for our illustrious chairman Mr Stanton. Am I correct in thinking that you obtained expert status for next season?

Well done Mr S.

Great pics Nigel, thanks also for yours and every-one elses congratulations, I really wanted to win because Nigel had promised a free pic of the trohpies on the car with me in the background  :D  :D  :D

Also didn't want to let you guys down. :D

Certainly not  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;) only 2 in class  :down:  :down:  :p  :p  :p ........................... but thanks for your thoughts anyway  :D  :D  :D  :p  :D

Novice forever  :D  :D  :D its harder than ever to remain so  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :D

That'll be upgrade-itus  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Never mind Mr S. At least you have ambition (of a sort) :suspect:  :oops:  :D