BMW 535D TWIN TURBO DIESEL 330BHP

JeffC

cracking car.. been to Cheshire and back in it today .. wasnt hanging around and it managed 37.7 mpg .. I cant think of a petrol car that goes  like this that would do anything near that ..  :blues:

I can also confirm that it definitley doesnt have a speed restricter like the petrol cars do and that the needle is the same as my 530d it  stops at 160 at the end of the clock  but the car accelerates right past that point  :0  :0

bl**** amazing  really  :love:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

fetch ur cheque book  :D

Cheque book whats all that about :blush:  i don't need a receipt  :laugh:   what can you do for cash :D  :D  :D Just don't try to make me :arse:  red :0  :oops:

I thought you were gonna keep this for yourself it needs your wheels on it.

Barry

open minded, advertised both cars will keep either. still like my own car, prefer it in silver  and I like  the manual box.

is the 535 not a bit of you. big powerfull engine enough torque to pull tree stumps out  :p  thought it would have your name all over it  ;)  :D  :D  :D

DONT ASK MY RESERVE IF YOU DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE LOOK ON AUTOTRADER

First question...

Q: Hi Mate What is your reserve price for this vehicle? Thanks

A: KEEP BIDDING !

:bangshead:

Can't these people read...

Q: Hi Mate What is your reserve price for this vehicle? Thanks

A: KEEP BIDDING !

:bangshead:

Can't these people read...

was canny excited when that came through but  I refrained from any abuse  :D  :D  :D  :arse:

towbar ...got one on mine £270 detatchable .. will throw you one in  :t-up:  :D  :D

"IN MY OPINION PETROL WAS DESIGNED TO GO IN LAWN MOWERS SO I WONT BE GOOD BUYER UNLESS ITS AN E60 M5 RS6 OR RS4 ! "

Jeff, you forgot to add "Westfield" or "Megabusa" !!

:p

£32 grand & the reserve's not met ?

crikey......

i had a wee look on Parkers & this is what came up.

BMW 5-Series Saloon

535d Sport 4d Auto  2005/05

Insurance Group 18 (get a quote)  

Average mileage:  10,000 miles  

Cost New ('05)  £ 39,252  

Franchised Dealer  £ 31,975  

Independent Dealer  £ 31,120  

Private Good  £ 29,690  

Private Poor  £ 27,120  

Part Exchange  £ 27,980

and in the real world..

If I could buy them for that I would be driving round in a new  M5 and a xtr4 in the garage  :D  :D

them figures quoted in parkers  are without comms pack and nav which deducts £2500  ;)  

glass"s guide

cost new on this was £45k with the spec.

trade was £32,600

retails £35.4

sold now anyway .

Oh you bl00dy Car Salesmen are all the same.

Last month I traded my Audi A4 1.8 T QS in. It has £3500 worth of extras - leather, BOSE, Xenons, electric heated seats etc....

The car salesmen said that the extras make no difference to the value of the car......

(Well it only does when you are retailing it !!)

I know what you are saying..... in the real world, if you could actually find one for that money....

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.