• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Trailer wanted please

slippy

after he saw mine he said he was going to order one up the same so fairly sure he will part with his  it looks the same as the woodford Ed posted but has a full deck  :t-up:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• JeffC

• Al Yupright

• MVS

your request has been noted big brother will get back to you  :p

me pals in spain till tomorow I think, text him and said he will sell it but wants to know what you will give for it ?

Obviously have to see it first with it being a single axle but we would give hm a fair price if it's suitable

Anyone selling a decent trailer at realistic money  ???  preferably Brian James, Woodford, Ifor etc

Thanks in advance  ;)

I'm selling a covered Woodford.  Comes with free Westfield...

Unless your getting divorced... :p

....greetings from Copenhagen everyone, Ive just arrived and its p******** doon. Oh well off out for a few jars...

Catch ya later from the land of the mountain monkeys!! :D

I might be tempted to part with this (see below). Ask JeffC about it. He will tell you about it. It needed some work when I bought it from him. I have spent a small fortune on it, so would be selling at a loss, but it will have to go in the near future, I was going to wait till the silly season next spring to sell.

It has now had 4 new indespension units, new coupling and completely re-worked brakes. Lights have all been replaced and re-wired It has been re decked with 18mm coated phenolic ply as per BJames & Ifors, and I am currently waiting for a mate to finish some new 6ft ramps which I ran out of time on. Oh and it had another full coat of silver hammerite, underneath and on top!

Reason for sale: need a tipper for a building project, and I can get one that the Wessy (when finished!) will go on, just need the space, oh and a bit of cash will help.

Anyway PM me if you are interested.

8440.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.