Trailer wanted please

slippy

Anyone selling a decent trailer at realistic money  ???  preferably Brian James, Woodford, Ifor etc

Thanks in advance  ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• JeffC

• Al Yupright

• MVS

Friend of mine (am I allowed to say that?) has just sold his mini and so has an as-new woodford 11ft single axle lightweight trailer for sale.  I think he's after ~900

woodford  ???;)  :p

[url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRIAN-JAMES-TRAILER_W0QQitemZ180019315667QQihZ008QQcategoryZ9882QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQc

Far canal, does that include the Lexus?

:D

more chance of me getting the wife and her 2 best mates in the sack together than that guy  gettin £9k for that and prob even  more chance of me lasting more than 60 seconds in the event of that actually happening   :mad:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush::p

Evening Ed we should have bought yours but hey ho, I'll give him £800

I did wonder if yours would disintegrate on the way back up north  :D

I'll pass it onto him, I think he's hoping the chap takes a fancy to it when he comes to pick the mini up.

Some pics of trailer.

:D

more chance of me getting the wife and her 2 best mates in the sack together than that guy  gettin £9k for that and prob even  more chance of me lasting more than 60 seconds in the event of that actually happening   :mad:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush::p

I lasted 2 1/2 minutes and they both seemed happy with that  :laugh:

Cheers Ed

If you would have  a single axel trailer I know where there is one only 2 months old and as new, was built especially formy pals  westfield and fits in a single garage .. and only 2 mile from my house  :t-up:

like any single  , tows no problem within the speed limit but no where near as stable as a twin at high speeds ..

Mine will sit at 3 figures and doesnt budge.. singles dont !

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.