wheels for sale

RICHARD 255

Edited as it appeard to be an attempt to circumvent Board rules regarding posting ads on behalf of non members by simply changing the contact name from a previously deleted advert that was a clear breach of the above rule.

So who's wheels are they? The ad on Westfield Racing seems to have been posted by Ian (and yes I've already saved it to my hard drive so that even if you edit it, I have the original to show the rest of the Committee if you try to claim that I am mistaken). The advert above is a direct copy of that ad, with the exception of the name that appears by the phone number. Despite the phone number on both ads being identical, the contact name is different. Do you two share the phone, or are you trying to circumvent Boardroom rules again? As a member, you agreed to abide by the rules, not bend them when it suits you or when you are inconvenienced.

What you were saying about fair treatment on your other thread must surely still apply, especially if you are the man of principle you claim to be. The previous two ads were deleted and you have received an adequate explanation as to why, a reminder of the rules, and your complaints about others getting away with similar adverts has received an appropriate response from me. Yet in spite of that you think the Committee are stupid enough to believe that this isn't simply the same advert with a different contact name.

If you try this again, I will remove your posting rights to the For Sale sections with immediate effect. Obey the rules or face sanction, it's that simple.