Zetec Turbo Set up

RS WST

Hi Austen, could be interested in the whole package we need to have a chat about this  :D

Will your turbo fit my cossy??

Don't listen to Rob, clearly he's till recovering from LeWomans and doesnt realise what he's saying

I want your zirconia ......!!

CASH is waiting - and you know Im close to home.

Talk to me.

Rich

PS Will new project beat your TOTB times?

Hi Richard

The turbo will fit straight on to your turbo manifold as it is a T3 flange but you will need to get it modified to run an external wastegate which is easy to do and I can get it sorted for you without a problem.

My new set up should be able to see well over 550bhp if required and should easy propell me into the 10's if I can get the traction.

Call me if you are interested on 07887 517597

Cheers

Austen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm now thinking of selling the entire lot apart from Inlet, sump and management now.

If I cannot sell the motor I will break as seperate bits.

The bits I'm selling include

Big valve ported Zetec Head

Turbo spec cams (Area 51 spec)

Coil on plug set up and mounting plate

Block complete with crank, waterpump, oil pump, Farndon H section Rods and Aries Forged pistons.

Cast turbo exhaust manifold

Turbosmart Wastegate

T34 Turbo for external gate

Got several other adverts out there at the moment inc some of the Ford websites.

The problem with the Ford boys is they have no money though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.