Zetec engine and gearbox (not mine)

Boomy

A mate i used to work with is breaking a 99 reg 2.0 Zetec mondeo.The engine has covered approx 130,000 miles but can be heard running etc and he said it sounds and drives just fine.

I said i would post on here in case it may be any good to anyone.

The thing is, it is still in the car so you would need to remove it yourself.

He was after £100 for the engine and gearbox and is located in the Medway area in Kent.

Contact me on here if you were interested for now.

What comes with it for £100? Does it have air con, ecu, loom etc?  Why is it being broken?

Sorry mate, engine and box now sold.

Someone purchased them who is about to start building a Westfield this winter!.

Anyone on here i wonder?.

Don't think the gearbox will be much use to him as they're front wheel drive  :p  :laugh:

Ah might just be the engine then.I just got a mail saying thanks for the interest but someone had come to purchase "it", so it may of just been the lump.

Btw the car was a write off but had only very minor damage.My mate said you could of easily of taxed it and drove it, but it was worth more as parts really.It seems some Westfields suffer the same fate :/ .

It had some damage to the rear door and quarter, nothing major.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.