• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

front end suspension and body work wanted !!

JeffC

friend of mine had an off in his westy so am  looking for parts to repair it   for him.. it is a 2001 seiw

basically caught the front os wheel and spun the car into some tyres it  has bent the top and bottom standard westfield suspension arms steering rack is bent , rear antiroll bar snapped ? will this weld ??

needs nose cone  cycle wing and rear detatchable arch If anyone has any with slight damage,condition/ colour not important as he just wants it back on the road soon as poss. #I can arrange collection..  

anyone got anything thay want to sell  

thanks in advance

Ive got loads of body bits, and a set of westfield wide track that I may part with if its any help. Email me: acw@ggr.net

Have you checked the chassis, after such an off I'd expect a bit of pulling straight to be required.

I've a pair of lower standard wishbones and one top wishbone if that's any help.  Wouldn't want a lot for them.  Tenner each perhaps.

I've got a cycle wing in black - 9" wide, if this is of any use?

pm s sent

thanks keep em coming  :D  :D

I've a pair of lower standard wishbones and one top wishbone if that's any help.  Wouldn't want a lot for them.  Tenner each perhaps.

Think i might have a front top wishbone???

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.